Thermal insulation Is one of the simplest and most effective energy saving tools. Thanks to the competent use of thermal insulation materials, heat losses can be reduced by up to 70%, which means that significant savings on heating can be achieved.
In order for the effect of the use of thermal insulation materials to be maximum, it is necessary to correctly select materials for the insulation of certain structures, as well as follow the installation recommendations offered by the manufacturers of thermal insulation.
Thermal insulation materials help to provide:
- reducing the cost of heating and air conditioning at home;
- indoor comfort;
- increasing the service life of building structures;
- effective protection against noise;
- reducing the negative impact on the environment, reducing CO2 emissions;
What to insulate?
To achieve a comprehensive effect from the use of thermal insulation, it is necessary to insulate:
- roofs and attics;
- exterior walls;
- cold attic floors;
- overlapping over an unheated basement;
- elements of the ventilation and heating system.
Functions of pipe insulation:
- condensation protection
- prevention of corrosion
- keeping warm
- additional protection against freezing
The choice of the type of pipe insulation depends on:
- pipe diameter
- media temperature
- operating conditions
Types of thermal insulation:
- As cylinders, for small diameters (up to 180 mm)
- Roll materials (from 80-1000 mm)
Benefits of pipe insulation
- heat resistance
- low coefficient of water absorption
- corrosion protection
Produced from rocks
- Not flammable
- Does not absorb moisture
- Withstands up to 650 degrees
- Resistant to acids, oils, alkalis
Insulation of pipes made of polyethylene has heat, sound, vibration insulating qualities.
Minimizes heat loss, noise, vibration, condensation and corrosion protection.
Not susceptible to dirt, oils, smoke, paint.
- insulation of heating systems,
- cold and hot water supply,
- ventilation systems,
- refrigeration systems.
- Thermal insulation qualities;
- Convenient installation,
- Secondary use;
- Low weight.
- Convenient cutting with a knife along the notch (the material does not crumble);
- Moisture proof;
- Chemical resistance;
- Protection of pipes against condensation of water vapor and corrosion;
- Resistant to aggressive environments
- Low price
- A large assortment